In this article, we will talk about “HOW TO REGISTER A BUSINESS IN INDIA ONLINE”. Previously, we discussed “how to register a company name in North Carolina”
Setup of Business in India
India is a unique country with much potential. One can set up a business in India and enjoy maximum profit as factors like workforce will be on his side. However, this can only be achieved if it is done legally. The foremost of this legal step is the registration of one’s business. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs Introduced the INC-29 Form to make registering a business in India easy and simple. Processes like Getting Business Name Approval and also Incorporation Application has been all merged into a single process with the introduction of this INC-29 form and it has made business registration easier as it has reduced the number of days required to get an approval for your business and also it has reduced the stress attached to working it out.
Business Registration process in India
The following steps are to be followed in getting your business registered in India:
- Obtain your Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs: According to the Information Technology Act, 2000, to ensure the security of documents filed online, provisions have been made for the use of Digital Signatures on these documents which are submitted electronically. It is the only and safest way to submit documents electronically. Therefore, this Digital Security Certificate is an e-signature that is a necessity in helping you complete the registration of your business online. IDBRT, NIC, MTNL, TCS, NIC, and SAFESCRYPT are government agencies where one can acquire his or her Digital Signature Certificate.
- Obtain your Director Identification Number (DIN): As a result of the amendment act of 2006, every director of every company is required to obtain a DIN. To get your DIN, you need to file a DIN-1 eForm. The link to access the eForm is DIN-1 Form.and it is available on the Official site of the ministry of corporate affairs the link.
- Have an MCA Portal account: Having an MCA portal registered user account will enable you in the filling of eForms and business transactions all as a registered business user. Creating an MCA Portal account is free of charge.
- Finally, apply for your business’ registration. This is the final step in getting your business registered, and this step includes processes like registering the address of the office of your business, registration of your business name and different notices like notice for the appointment company directors and different positions in different staff levels and their pays, also, the notice for the situation of an office. The following forms will be presented to you:
- Form-1: The Form-1 is of two types, which are:
This is the application form that is meant for changing or looking for a company name. This form is given to you by the MCA once you apply for a new name for your company, in this form, four names of different types will be suggested to you by the MCA, and you will be required to choose one from them. You submit this Form-1A when you choose the one name that suits you the most on the form.
This is the next form for you to fill. In this form, you have to fill the same name that you have chosen in Form-1A. The form is for the declaration for the incorporation of any business.
- Form-18: The next form is the Form-18. This form is the form wherein you enter the new location of the company’s office, in case there is a change in office location, but if it is a new business company, it has to be filled the current office addresses.
- Form-32: This form is for the notice of the appointments of new Managers, Directors and other positions in the staff hierarchy while for an already existing company, this form is to state the change of Managers, Directors and other staff positions necessary.
If the MCA approves your forms after submitting all these necessary documents, a confirmation email of approval will be sent to you by the MCA.
In conclusion, once you get your business registered in India, you are good to go.
You can also search “How to register a BPO Company in India”
or a user can also check “How to register a company name in India”